Request for Proposal for Auditing Services
Notice is hereby given that the Assumption Parish School Board (“School Board”) invites proposals for furnishing auditing services for the Annual Financial Audit of the District for fiscal years 2018-2019 through 2019-2020. The annual audit proposed shall be made in accordance with auditing standards generally accepted in the United States of America as codified by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Governmental Auditing Standards issued by the Comptroller General of the United States and shall include reporting requirements and audit procedures required by:
- Generally Accepted Auditing Standards, adopted by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Government Auditing Standards, issued by the Comptroller General of the United States;
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB) circulars and supplements
- Louisiana Legislative Auditor’s Louisiana Governmental Audit Guide including the provisions for School Board Performance Measures and Agreed-Upon Procedures, and Statewide Agreed-Upon Procedures, and other pronouncements published by the Louisiana Legislative Auditor.
- Other promulgations that might apply
The School Board must receive proposals on or before 3:00 p.m. on June 25, 2018, and shall be in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Audit Proposal” addressed to:
Assumption Parish SchoolBoard
Attn: Anya Randle
4901 Highway 308
Napoleonville, LA 70390
To obtain a copy of the bid instructions and the form to be used for submission, please contact Ms. Chanell Mickens at 985-369-7251 between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Monday through Friday or by emailing her at email@example.com. The Board reserves the right to reject any or all proposals or to waive any irregularities, to waive any informality or to accept any bid where it appears it will serve its best interest. At the discretion of the School Board, firms submitting proposals may be requested to make oral presentations as part of the evaluation process.